Package your products sustainably and responsibly with sugarcane bowls, available in a wide range of shapes and sizes. Our bowls are compostable to EN13432 and ASTM D6400 in industrial facilities where these exist. Plus seal your bowls with clear, heatproof lids made from PET, that your customers can happily recycle.
- Reduce your reliance on non-renewable resources such as foams and plastics
- Increase your reliance on one of the world’s most sustainable resources, sugarcane bagasse:
- Sugarcane grows so fast – compared to trees – it’s classified as rapidly-renewable
- Sugarcane bagasse is a by-product – it doesn’t require a heavy investment of new resources to produce
- Sugarcane bagasse is recyclable
- These lids and sugarcane bowls are tough and durable it can handle all types of hot, savoury, sweet or greasy food
- Seal your bowls with clear, recyclable PET leak-proof lids
Material: Sugarcane Bagasse
Dimensions: 135 × 203 × 40.6 mm
Quantity: 50/SLEEVE, 300/CARTON
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.