Diggers Wax & Grease Remover is a highly effective surface preparation treatment which effectively removes wax, grease, polish, oil, tar, grime, glue and most other contaminants prior to sanding and finishing.
• Pre-painting surface cleaner
• Heavy duty cleaning solvent
• Effectively removes wax, gum/sticker residual from windows, carpet, furniture and timber surfaces
• Aids in the removal of silicone
• Professional finish in auto environments
• Allows paint to bond effectively to the surface
• Non residual
• Can be used on existing paint surfaces
For Vehicle Surface Preparation
1. Use direct from the bottle. Saturate a lint free cloth and wipe in one direction to remove containments from exterior paintwork. Use a clean part of the cloth for each wipe. For vertical surfaces start at the top and work downwards.
2. Use before and after sanding as well as prior to painting.
For Removing Wax From Timber Surfaces
1. Use undiluted to remove wax from timber surfaces. Always test product on a small inconspicuous area first.
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection when using this product.
|Solvent Type||Cleaning Solvent|
|Recommended Surfaces||Hard Surfaces|
|Container Type||Plastic Bottle|
|Guides & Documents|