BioPak plastic cups are sustainably sourced from managed plantations with lining made from plants, not oil.
The containers are certified commercially compostable to AS4736 in Australia and New Zealand.
Note: This plastic cup is suitable for cold use only.
Size: 300 mL
Diameter: 75 mm
Quantity / Carton: 1,000 pieces
Quantity / Sleeve: 50 pieces
Disposal Options: Industrial compost facilities and landfill
Doesn't cost the earth!
BioPak uses Ingeo PLA that is manufactured from renewable plant-based sources.
- C02 footprint 75% less then conventional plastic
- Ingeo PLA requires 68% less fossil fuel then traditional plastic
- Derived from plant-based sources, not oil
- Reduced greenhouse emissions
- Reduced hazardous waste caused from oil-derived plastics that remain solid for hundreds of years
By purchasing BioPak packaging you are doing your part in providing your customers with Eco-friendly and sustainable packaging solutions that doesn't cost the earth!