BioPak plastic cups are sustainably sourced from managed plantations with lining made from plants, not oil. These clear cups are perfect for parties and any events.
The containers are certified commercially compostable to AS4736 in Australia and New Zealand.
Note: This plastic cup is suitable for cold use only.
Size: 200 mL
Diameter: 75 mm
Quantity / Carton: 2,000 pieces
Quantity / Sleeve: 100 pieces
Disposal Options: Industrial compost facilities and landfill
Doesn't cost the earth!
BioPak uses Ingeo PLA that is manufactured from renewable plant-based sources.
- C02 footprint 75% less then conventional plastic
- Ingeo PLA requires 68% less fossil fuel then traditional plastic
- Derived from plant-based sources, not oil
- Reduced greenhouse emissions
- Reduced hazardous waste caused from oil-derived plastics that remain solid for hundreds of years
By purchasing BioPak packaging you are doing your part in providing your customers with Eco-friendly and sustainable packaging solutions that doesn't cost the earth!