Customers please be advised that these products are currently subject to factory delays and are not available for immediate dispatch.
If you have time constraints, please advise us at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE you purchase, or please consider a product from a different collection.
We apologise for the inconvenience.
This product is compatible with the following:
BioPak plastic cups are sustainably sourced from managed plantations with lining made from plants, not oil. These 150ml clear cups are great for parties and all other events.
The containers are certified commercially compostable to AS4736 in Australia and New Zealand.
Note: This plastic cup is suitable for cold use only.
Size: 150 ml
Diameter: 76 mm
Quantity / Carton: 2,000 pieces
Quantity / Sleeve: 100 pieces
Disposal Options: Industrial compost facilities and landfill
Doesn't cost the earth!
BioPak uses Ingeo PLA that is manufactured from renewable plant-based sources.
- C02 footprint 75% less then conventional plastic
- Ingeo PLA requires 68% less fossil fuel then traditional plastic
- Derived from plant-based sources, not oil
- Reduced greenhouse emissions
- Reduced hazardous waste caused from oil-derived plastics that remain solid for hundreds of years
By purchasing BioPak packaging you are doing your part in providing your customers with Eco-friendly and sustainable packaging solutions that doesn't cost the earth!