DUE TO HIGH VOLUME OF ORDERS, PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE DELAYS IN PROCESSING. DISPATCH CAN TAKE UP TO 3 BUSINESS DAYS. REGULAR TRANSIT TIMES THEN WILL APPLY.
**** PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT SHIP TO PO BOXES ****
---------- STOCK IS STRICTLY LIMITED -----------
The MedCon Super Resistant mask is ideal for use during all types of surgical procedures where there is a risk of exposure to the body and blood fluids, such as orthopaedic surgery. It is also suitable for use during laser surgery.
Features and Benefits
- Green triple pleat design with loops
- The comfortable hypoallergenic inner liner
- Soft and durable earloops
Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)
- With a Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of greater than 99% for media greater than 3 microns, this mask provides superior protection from potential infection.
BFE is an independent test conducted by Nelson Laboratories that measures the effectiveness of face mask materials to filter out bacteria.
Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE)
- The super high Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) material filters >99% of particles greater than 0.1 microns. When securely fitted, the mask helps to provide an effective barrier to particulate matter from laser plumes and electrocautery procedures.
PFE measures the effectiveness of the mask material to filter particulate matter.
Breathability (Delta P)
- The mask design provides excellent breathability and low delta P (≤2.8) ensuring coolness and comfort even when worn for an extended period.
Delta P, also conducted by Nelson Laboratories, is a test that measures the breathability of mask materials, ranking masks on comfort and coolness for the surgical mask wearer. The lower the figure, the cooler and more comfortable the mask.
- The Super Fluid Resistant four-layer design provides optimum fluid resistance (160mmHg) thus minimising the risk of infection through strikethrough.
Fluid resistance is measured in accordance with ASTM F2101-15 | EN 14683:2014 standard test method for resistance of medical face masks to penetration by synthetic blood at 16.0kPa pressure.
Sleeve / Quantity: 50 pcs
Ply: 3 Ply
Dispenser Box: Yes
.220g per 50pcs
50 / Mask: 50 pieces of masks
500 / Mask: 300 pieces of masks
Shipping: Australia, New Zealand.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.